Android users often want to perform a hard reset before they sell or throw a smartphone away to ensure there is no data still on it. Others perform a hard reset to troubleshoot software-related problems while they wait for an official software update to arrive.
Every Android smartphone comes with the option to hard reset. The quick hard reset is one of the reasons so few need technical support; the hard reset tends to solve just about anything unless you have buggy software that can only be solved with a new firmware version.
This tutorial demonstrates how to hard reset the QMobile X32 Power smartphone from the Android system recovery screen.
Hard Reset QMobile X32 Power
You can hard reset the QMobile X32 Power smartphone using the hardware buttons to boot into the Android system recovery menu. Here is how to do that:
Hard resetting the QMobile X32 Power wipes all data. Ensure you back up the data before continuing if you want to restore it later.
1. With the QMobile X32 Power turned off, press and hold the Power + Volume Up buttons simultaneously.
2. Wait until you see the Android system recovery screen and then let go of the buttons.
3. From the Android system recovery menu, select wipe data/factory reset.
4. Select Yes — delete all user data.
5. When the wiping is complete, it will redirect back to the Android system recovery screen where you can select reboot system now.
When the QMobile X32 Power restarts, there will be no more data on it and you will need to restore the data you backed up earlier if you want data back on the smartphone.
In conclusion, that is how to hard reset the QMobile X32 Power smartphone.