Often people want to hard reset their Huawei Y3 2018 CAG L22 smartphones to ensure all data is wiped or to troubleshoot particular bugs that won’t go away without a new firmware update that hasn’t yet become available. You should be able to hard reset the Huawei Y3 2018 CAG L22 smartphone the same way as most other Huawei smartphones.
This tutorial demonstrates how to hard reset the Huawei Y3 2018 CAG L22 smartphone using the hardware buttons.
Hard Reset Huawei Y3 2018 CAG L22
You can hard reset the Huawei Y3 2018 CAG L22 from the hardware keys. Here is how to do that:
Hard resetting the Huawei Y3 results in all data being wiped, so ensure you back up before hard resetting if you want to restore the data.
1. With the Huawei Y3 turned off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously.
2. Wait until the Huawei logo shows up and then let go of the buttons.
3. Select Wipe data/factory reset.
4. Confirm you want to wipe all user data.
5. Select Reboot system now.
6. When the Huawei Y3 smartphone reboots, the hard reset is complete. You can confirm this by opening your folders and checking there are no files. You can now restore your files if you want to restore them.
In conclusion, that is how to hard reset the Huawei Y3 2018 CAG L22 smartphone.