Many owners of the Huawei GR5 2017 BLL-L22 smartphone want to perform a hard reset to ensure there is no data on it after they sell or recycle it. Sometimes people also wish to take a hard reset to try to solve software-related issues that weren’t able to be solved with a soft reset. Note that if you still have software issues after the hard reset, you may need to update the firmware instead. To avoid confusion, manufacturers such as Huawei refer to the firmware updates as “software” updates and can usually be done over the air via Settings. If your smartphone is already up to date, you will need to wait until another software update becomes available or try installing the firmware yourself with a flashing tool appropriate for your device.
This tutorial demonstrates how to hard reset the Huawei GR5 2017 BLL-L22 smartphone using the hardware buttons.
Hard Reset Huawei GR5 2017 BLL-L22
You can hard reset the Huawei GR5 2017 BLL-L22 smartphone using the hardware buttons. Here is how to do that:
1. With the Huawei GR5 turned off, press and hold the Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously.
2. Wait until the Huawei logo appears and then release the buttons.
3. Select Wipe data/factory reset.
4. When it asks to confirm the wipe of all user data, select Wipe data/factory reset again.
5. Wait for the hard reset to complete. And then from the Android recovery menu, select reboot system now.
Once the Huawei GR5 restarts, all data will be wiped. You can leave it like that or restore the data you backed up before you began the guide.
In conclusion, that is how to hard reset the Huawei GR5 2017 BLL-L22 smartphone.