GSM Jony FRP Tool (2017) is a Windows application that hosts multiple tools that each allow you to bypass the FRP on some of the most used smartphone brands in the world, including Samsung, Huawei, and Motorola; it also allows you to remove the FRP on any MediaTek or Spreadtrum chipset.
A factory reset, also known as master reset, is a software restore of an electronic device to its original system state by erasing all of the information stored on the device. A keyboard input button factory reset is used to restore the device to its original manufacturer settings. Doing so will effectively erase all of the data, settings, and applications that were previously on the device. This is often done to fix an issue with a device, but it could also be done to restore the device to its original settings. Such electronic devices include smartphones.
Factory Reset Protection (FRP) was developed by Google after it had become common by some members of society to steal other people’s smartphones because they knew they could easily gain control of it via a factory reset. By implementing FRP, it adds a layer of security which works by forcing people to sign in to the Google account associated with the smartphone before it allows for a factory reset to be performed.
FRP Unlock Tool setup:
FRP Unlock Tool interface:
Visit the links below to download the GSM Jony FRP Tool (2017).
Download: GSM Jony FRP Tool 2017
(This article was last updated on March 18, 2021.)
- Download: SN Write Tool (All Versions) [Links]
- Download: Qualcomm Phone eMMC Repair Tool [Links]
- Download: Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool [Links]
- Download: Intel Phone Flash Tool [Links]
- Download: Xiaomi Redmi Emergency Download Mode (EDL) Pinout Finder [Links]
- Download: Qualcomm Smart Tool Module v184.108.40.20627 [Links]
- How to Use Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)
- Download: Lenovo Downloader Tool (All Versions) [Links]
- Download: Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL) [Links]
- How to Use Broadcom MultiDownloader to Flash Firmware
- Download: Motorola Device Manager (Windows and Mac) [Links]
- Download: UMT Ultimate Multi Tool (Latest Setup) [Links]