The Edge browser has been updated to version 97.0.1060.0. This update to the Canary channel was released on October 30, 2021.
Microsoft hasn’t released any information regarding version 97.0.1060.0. We will update the post when more information becomes available.
Some users are reportedly unable to print after installing version 97.0.1060.0. Quite a number of people have reported this problem as existing for them. A Microsoft representative did comment on this feedback and said that a fix for the print preview not showing up was issued in the 1063 update, which has already rolled out at the time of writing this post.
The Edge browser will automatically update itself the next time you close the browser window. However, if your browser is open, you can head to Settings > Help and Feedback > About Microsoft Edge, and then the browser will automatically check for new updates and apply them.
- Edge 96.0.1052.0 Released to Canary Channel
- Edge 96.0.1044.0 Released to Canary Channel
- Edge 96.0.1023.0 Released to Canary Channel
- Edge Canary 95.0.1020.0 Fixes Linux Window Managers and PDF Reader Gets Upgraded
- Edge 95.0.1011.0 Released to Canary Channel