The Edge browser has been updated to version 95.0.1011.0. This update to the Canary channel was released on September 9, 2021.
This is a special update for Microsoft as it marks the 1,000th Edge Dev build. It’s also a celebration for the Canary channel as it too has reached the same milestone.
Microsoft hasn’t released any information on what to expect to find inside this update as of yet. We will update the article if we get any more information over the coming days.
The Edge browser will automatically update itself the next time you close the browser window. However, if your browser is open, you can head to Settings > Help and Feedback > About Microsoft Edge, and then the browser will automatically check for new updates and apply them.
Greetings, Insiders! Dev channel update to version 95.0.1000.0 is going out today! 🎉 1000 builds have now gone through Dev and Canary, and Josh goes over the IE mode site list syncing and more in this week’s build. You can read on here: https://t.co/u7ArMf0HLT pic.twitter.com/zfZBHsEizu
— Microsoft Edge Dev (@MSEdgeDev) September 9, 2021
- Edge 95.0.1000.0 Brings Sync of Custom Internet Explorer Mode Site Lists
- Edge 94.0.992.14 Released to Beta Channel
- Edge 93.0.961.44 Released to Stable Channel
- Edge 94.0.994.0 Released to Canary Channel
- Edge 94.0.992.1 Allows Show/Hide for Microsoft Rewards Points and More
- Edge 93.0.957.0 Adds Ability to Change Icon for PWAs or Websites Installed as Apps