There are oodles of reasons why one would want to root the Wiko Darkmoon smartphone. Today we are going to write about just one for you before you get into the guide: the SixAxis Controller. Are you a gamer and enjoy playing mobile games on the Wiko Darkmoon smartphone? If so, the SixAxis Controller is going to enhance your gaming like no other app could.
It will give your device dexterity and precision over that touch screen display while you play the most challenging of games that can often seem too challenging from a mobile screen. The SixAxis Controller application regularly makes our lists of one of the best apps out there for your Android and it’s immediately up for grabs after you root the Wiko Darkmoon using the guide after the break.
Here is everything you need to root the Wiko Darkmoon and start installing root applications like the SixAxis Controller app:
Files You Need
- Download the Framaroot application for the Wiko Darkmoon smartphone from here.
- You are voiding the Wiko warranty when you choose to root the Darkmooin device using the one click rooting application during the guide.
Rooting the Wiko Darkmoon running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- Enable the Unknown Sources option on the Darkmoon device so you can install applications from outside the Google Play Store.
- Install the Framaroot application on your Darkmoon either directly from the web browser application or by transferring from your SD card using a File Manager.
- Tap on the Framaroot application icon from your device’s app drawer and it will open.
- Tap on the Barahir option from the Framaroot app.
- The rooting application will now take over and root your Wiko device. Wait until you can see the “exploit success” message popping up on the display.
- Exit the one click rooting application and reboot the Wiko smartphone as you normally would any other day.
In conclusion, that’s all you need to do to root the Wiko Darkmoon smartphone running on its latest Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean software update. You should find all the same applications work for you now just as they were with any other rooting method you were using before. That includes the SixAxis Controller application for gaming we were writing about in the introduction.
You might now be interested in installing a custom recovery on the Wiko Darkmoon smartphone so you can complete your customizing experience. It is with both root access and a custom recovery that you can start thinking about things like installing one of the best custom ROMs for the Wiko Darkmoon handset.
Furthermore, anyone regretting the decision to root the device might prefer checking out how to unroot the Wiko Darkmoon smartphone and going back to the stock ROM on the device.
Those just looking to check out root apps can learn more about that too! When people choose to root the Android operating system that is running on a smartphone or tablet, they do it to become the root user. The root user for the Android OS is the same as the administrator of the Windows operating system. Both have the ultimate power kind of like being the boss. With the root user account on Android, we can choose to install any apps, and we can opt to uninstall any apps. There are even apps out there that you can install that help you uninstall the existing apps. The app world is your oyster. You can find out what root apps are all about by checking out our best root applications for the Android operating system article and having a read through the long list and remember the names of the ones that you found interesting.