Rooting the Micromax A102 Canvas Doodle 3 will open up near endless possibilities to what you can do with your device. It is essentially giving your Android operating system Sudo permissions for anyone reading who knows Linux. Windows and Mac users will know them simply as ‘admin’ rights. With that kind of control over your operating system, you are not going to get far. And it’s that same distance that Android developer wants to keep you at because when power falls into the wrong hands, it can cause problems. Those same problems are not really threats at all to the geeks among you who know their way around an operating system and the internet, and most likely those same geeks will want to have administrator permission so they can enjoy the device to its fullest.
Here is everything you need to root the Micromax A102 Canvas Doodle 3 device so you can get the most out of it by installing more applications:
Files You Need
- Download the latest Framaroot application for your Doodle 3 device from here.
- Note that by rooting the Micromax A102 Canvas Doodle 3 device, you are agreeing to void the warranty of your manufacturer. However, it is common for a cell phone network provider to allow rooting under warranty. Check what your cell phone or tablet provider has to say if your warranty is important to you.
Rooting the Micromax A102 Canvas Doodle 3
- Enable the Unknown Sources option from your Android operating system before you install the application the Canvas Doodle 3 device.
- Open the web browser application from your Doodle device and download the Framaroot application directly from there. Alternatively, you can install it any other way you normally install APK files.
- Once installed, tap on the Framaroot application that is now available from your app drawer.
- Underneath where it says Install SuperSU from the main Framaroot app page, tap on the Barahir exploit option.
- Wait until you get the Exploit result pop up on the display, letting you know that it had success rooting your device.
- Exit the Framaroot application and reboot your device by pressing the Power button in and selecting the reset option from the Power options.
In conclusion, that’s how to root the Micromax A102 Canvas Doodle 3 running on any firmware. You can open the Google Play Store application on your Doodle device and choose to install the basic version of the root checker application. Once it’s downloaded, open the root checker and follow the instructions to verify your device is now rooted.