These are the step-by-step instructions for installing the Android CDC driver on a computer that runs on a version of the Windows operating system. The screenshots are using Windows 10, more specifically, but the same process should be working on other versions, too.
The Android CDC driver can help by equipping you with the necessary computer drivers for your smartphones that run on versions of the Android operating system, such as if you were to be connecting your mobile device to a Windows PC in the hopes of using the Smartphone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool).
How to Install Android CDC Driver on Windows PCs Manually
1. Download and extract the Android CDC driver package onto your computer. (Use the desktop for easy access.)
2. Open the Device Manager. (For Windows 10, right-click on the “Start” button and then select “Device Manager” from the quick links menu.)
3. Click on the device that you want to install the drivers for from the list in the Device Manager. (For general Android CDC installations, just highlight the first option from the device tree, which is the name of your desktop computer or laptop.)
4. When highlighted, click on the “Action” from the Device Manager menu bar, followed by “Add Legacy hardware” from its menu.
5. Click on the “Next” button from the beginning of the New hardware wizard.
6. Select the checkbox for installing the hardware manually and then click on the “Next” button.
7. Double-click, the mouse on “Show all devices” and then click on the “Have Disk” button. From the “Install From Disk” dialog, Click on “Browse” and then browse through to the location where you unzipped the driver package, i.e., on the desktop. Once loaded, click on the “OK” button.
8. Click on the “Next’ button when it shows you the hardware to be installed.
9. Click on the “Finish” button once the Android Gadget VCOM driver has been installed.
The Android CDC drivers are now installed on the Windows computer.
You might also be interested in:
- Download Micromax Stock ROM for All Devices
- Download Samsung Stock ROM for All Devices
- Download Sony Xperia Stock ROM for All Devices
- Download Lenovo Stock ROM for All Devices