Are you going to gift your Karbonn A2+ smartphone to someone on their birthday? If so, make sure you’ve unrooted your device first. Unrooting the device will not let your device support the root-requiring apps anymore, and your system files will be as safe and secure as they were when your device wasn’t rooted.
The procedure to unroot the said device darn easy. Just follow the guide below and you should be unrooted in no time:
Files You Need
1. You don’t need any files to unroot your Karbonn A2+, unless you’ve flashed a custom recovery on your device. If you have a custom recovery on your device, you will need to find the stock recovery and flash it on your device.
Unrooting the Karbonn A2+
1. Open your app drawer and launch the SuperSU app.
2. Tap on the Settings option in the app and you will be taken to the settings panel.
3. Scroll all the way down until you see the Full unroot option. Tap on it and hit Yes if a prompt appears asking if you really wish to unroot your device.
4. Wait for it to unroot your device.
5. When it’s done, reboot your device.
6. You’re now unrooted!
SU binaries and SuperSU have now been removed from your Karbonn A2+ and your device is now unrooted. Cheers!