LG started spreading its smartphone market and released many smartphones for the Optimus series. The T-Mobile LG Optimus L90 is one of them. LG Optimus L90 has a 4.7 inch screen (not HD) powered with a 1.2 GHz quad-core Cortex A7 processor.
Overall this phone has good hardware in this price range. Today I will tell you to root your phone in seconds, you just have to click some mouse buttons and your phone will be rooted in no time.
Details of Note
- Don’t root your phone if you want your phone’s warranty because rooting will voids your phone’s warranty. Rooting your phone is also not a legal process and not recommended by LG or Google. Because this process is risky and may brick your device if not done carefully.
- I prefer you to back up all of your data stored in your phone like documents and all.
- Sync all of your contacts to your Google account so you can sync them back if you lose them in this process. Backup your media files like photos, videos and music to your PC or any other external drive. Because this process is risky and may brick your device, so in that case your data will be safe.
- You need a windows based PC (macs can’t do this) for this root process, also make sure that your PC don’t have any antivirus installed, if it has then disable it during this process. You also need a USB cable, better if its original.
- Enable USB debugging on your phone by going to settings > developer options > enable USB debugging from here. This process is only for LG Optimus L90, don’t try to root other phone using this method or files as this may brick down your device seriously.
Steps to Root LG Optimus L90 D41510e
- Install LG USB drivers to your PC, this will help the your PC to detect your phone.
- Download the root package from here and extract it anywhere on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.
- Now go to that root package folder downloaded and extracted earlier and double-click on LG Root Script.bat file.
- Let this batch file do it’s job and your phone will be rooted in no time.
Your phone will reboot itself to normal OS mode. After your phone boots check for the SuperSU app in app drawer, if it’s there then your phone has root access. Now you can run apps need root access and customize your phone.
If you are facing any difficulty rooting your device then you can ask for help by posting it in the comment section below. Otherwise you can install the root checker app.