Anyone rooting the Asus Memo Pad Smart 10 device should consider installing the SuperSU application from the Google Play Store. With the SuperSU, you can lock the front door to your device, so any old root app cannot have access to your internal system. That’s important if you are somebody who is rooting and plans on installing loads of cool apps that they couldn’t have installed without root access. Of course, rooting gives many pleasures, but the evil world of malware is also aware rooting Android operating systems exists and would love to exploit that on your device. Be sure to keep yours locked from any malware, with the official SuperSU app by Chainfire.
These are the guidelines to root the Asus Memo Pad Smart 10 ME301T running on any firmware using the Towelroot application. The Towelroot application cannot brick your device, but it did stop working for devices after some Android KitKat builds. Any smartphone or tablet that never received any updates after KitKat, or has the older KitKat firmware flashed can use this guide to get root access to the internal system.
Files You Need
- Download the official Towelroot application from the website’s home page from here.
Rooting the Asus Memo Pad Smart 10 ME301T
- Start by enabling the Unknown Sources option from your Asus Memo Pad’s settings by pointing to the Menu > Settings > Security > Device Administration > Unknown Sources.
- Install the Towelroot application directly from your web browser application on the Memo Pad Smart device.
- Tap on the red Lambda symbol you can see from the website’s main page and it will download the app on your device.
- Open your application drawer once the download is complete and tap over the Towelroot icon.
- Tap on the “Make It Rain” button from the main page and it will root your device.
In conclusion, that’s all you need to root the Asus Memo Pad Smart 10 ME301T device. We strongly urge you to open the Google Play Store application now and install the SuperSU app we talked about in the introduction. That SuperSU app comes standard with most rooting guides these days, but you need to manually install it when using the Towleroot application. the SuperSU will keep your device safe from any malware — that is, unless you decide to let it through.