These are the steps to enter recovery mode on the LG K4 enter-level smartphone so you can effectively recover your device.
The steps for entering the recovery mode should work for a stock recovery and a custom recovery if you ever decide to replace your stock recovery with something like TWRP Recovery or Cyanogen Recovery in the future.
Files You Need
- LG K4 owners with root access to the internal system can download the Quick Boot app from the Google Play Store.
Entering Recovery Mode on the LG K4
- Long-press the Power button until the LG K4 smartphone turns off. Alternatively, you can press the Power button just once and select the ‘Power Off’ option from the Power menu.
- Boot the K4 smartphone up by pressing the Power and Volume Down buttons simultaneously and do not let go of the buttons until you can see the LG Logo.
- Release both the Power and Volume Down buttons when you see the LG logo and then press them both down quickly again.
- You should now see the Recovery option from the menu. Use the Volume keys and the Power key to navigate through the menu and confirm your choices.
Those K4 owners who have root access can install the Quick Boot app from the Google Play Store instead. Just log in to your Google account and browse the Play Store for ‘Quick Boot’ and download the same directly to your smartphone. Open the app from the app drawer and check out the option for booting it up in the recovery mode.