Android phones have a hidden mode that is pre-installed on it from the factory. This mode helps the Sammy phone to do some tasks which is possible when phone is off it may lose any important system for which can same your phone badly. This mode is called recovery mode, using this mode you can do some actions very easily, but to enter this mode in your phone you have to read this full article and follow It carefully. I listed the every possible way to boot your phone to recovery mode.
Recovery mode can be used for many tasks like if you want to clear cache of your device to remove lags you can do It from this recovery mode easily without any extra app on your phone. You can also factory reset your device without going to settings it installing any dedicated app.
Recovery mode of a different mode; it’s not like the normal operating system you have to use the Volume Keys to navigate through the recovery menu and power key to select the highlighted options.
Method 1: Using key combination.
- First you have to shut down your device, press and hold power key for 3 seconds.
- Tap on the Power Off option from the power menu.
- Wait till your phone gets off completely.
- Now press and hold the Volume Up key power key and home key together.
- Wait for some time and you will see a screen with several options, that’s the recovery menu.
Method 2: Using ADB commands.
- For this you need to download ADB package from here.
- Extract this package to a folder on desktop.
- open that folder and right-click on empty space inside the folder and select “open command window here”.
- Now connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.
- Enter this command in command window “adb reboot recovery”.
- Wait for some time and your pone will reboot to recovery mode automatically.
Method 3: Using dedicated app.
- Go to Google Play Store and search for Reboot manager and download it on your phone.
- After that, open app drawer and go to widget section, look for the reboot manager widget and put it on the home screen of your choice.
- Now when you want to reboot your phone to recovery mode just tap on that widget and you will be presented with a menu.
- On that menu, tap the suitable option (recovery).
- Your phone will automatically reboot to recovery mode automatically
Which ever method you take, you will get to the recovery mode easily. Just keep one thing in mind, don’t play around too much or you might lose your phone.