These are the guidelines to hard reset the LG K4 smartphone. A hard reset is also known as a factory reset. By hard resetting your device, you are hopefully fix annoying software-related problems with your K4 smartphone from the Life’s Good company.
Files And Provisions
- You do not need any files for this guide. You can complete the steps by using your hardware buttons directly from the K4’s body.
- Make sure you backup the data before you choose to hard reset your LG smartphone or else you will lose your data without being able to restore it later.
Hard resetting the LG K4
- Long-press the Power button and wait until your LG K4 turns off completely.
- Boot the K4 device up again by holding the Power and Volume Down buttons.
- Wait until you can see the LG logo on the display of your K4 smartphone and then release the Power button.
- Quickly press the Power button once again whilst still having the Volume Down button pressed.
- Wait until you can see the Factory Reset option from the display and then release the Power and Volume Down buttons.
- Press the Power button once more when you want to confirm the Hard Reset option.
- Those who want to go back can do so by using the Volume button and highlighting the option to leave the factory reset screen.
- That’s how to hard reset the new LG K4 smartphone using the hardware keys directly from your smartphone.
You can hard reset the K4 smartphone by using the built-in settings if you cannot get the hardware buttons to work. Turn on your K4 smartphone to do that and then tap your finger on the Menu > Settings > Backup and Restore > Factory Data Reset > Reset Phone > Erase Everything.
August 16, 2016 @ 17:04
Hi Ive got a lockout on my phone where ive reset it using this article and it asks me for the email password and i dont know it and i tried the whole prosses again and it sill wont go
August 16, 2016 @ 18:30
I believe that should be normal. When you hard reset or factory reset a smartphone, you are having to set it up again just like you did when you first opened it out of the box after buying it. That means having to set up the email again.
Scrolling down to how to set up the email on the LG K4 available on this page might help you: http://www.geeksquad.co.uk/articles/lg-k4-manual-setup-guide#add%20account