You can hard reset the iPhone XS to reset the iOS operating system to factory settings and wipe all data from the smartphone. iPhone XS users often hard reset before selling the device or handing it over to someone else so their data is not shared. You may also want to try a hard reset to troubleshoot software-related problems.
This tutorial demonstrates how to hard reset the iPhone XS smartphone.
How to Hard Reset iPhone XS
You can hard reset the iPhone XS smartphone from the General Section of the Settings app. Here is how:
1. With the iPhone XS turned on, tap Settings > General.
2. Tap Reset > Erase All Content and Settings.
3. Tap Erase iPhone.
4. Enter the passcode.
The data will now be wiped and the factory settings will be restored.
If you are not able to get access to your Android operating system’s Settings app, you can hard reset from iTunes instead. Here is how:
1. Connect the iPhone XS to the desktop with its USB cable.
2. Open iTunes on the desktop.
3. Select iPhone in the iTunes left menu.
4. Click Restore.
5. Click Restore and Update.
6. Click Set up as a new iPhone.
In conclusion, that is how to hard reset the iPhone XS.