This tutorial demonstrates how to hard reset the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830l.
How to Hard Reset Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830l
You can hard reset/factory reset the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830l from the Backup & Reset section of the Settings app on the Android operating system it runs. Here is how:
1. With the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830l turned on, tap Settings > Backup & reset.
2. Tap Factory data reset > Reset phone.
3. Tap Erase everything.
4. Tap OK.
The data will be wiped and the factory settings will be restored. You can sign in to your Google account and restore your data now.
You can also hard reset the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830l via Recovery Mode instead if you cannot get access to the Settings menu. Here is how:
1. With the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830l turned off, press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons.
2. Release the buttons when you see a menu.
3. Press the Power button.
4. Select Recovery Mode.
5. Select Wipe data/factory reset.
6. Select Yes — delete all user data.
7. Select Reboot system now.
In conclusion, that is how to hard reset the Lenovo Yoga Tablet 2 830l.