The Stable channel has been updated to 89.0.4389.114 for Windows, Mac and Linux which will roll out over the coming days/weeks.
A full list of changes in this build is available in the log. Interested in switching release channels? Find out how here. If you find a new issue, please let us know by filing a bug. The community help forum is also a great place to reach out for help or learn about common issues.
Security Fixes and Rewards
Note: Access to bug details and links may be kept restricted until a majority of users are updated with a fix. We will also retain restrictions if the bug exists in a third party library that other projects similarly depend on, but haven’t yet fixed.
This update includes 8 security fixes. Below, we highlight fixes that were contributed by external researchers. Please see the Chrome Security Page for more information.
- [$20000] High CVE-2021-21194: Use after free in screen capture. Reported by Leecraso and Guang Gong of 360 Alpha Lab on 2021-02-23
- [$15000] High CVE-2021-21195: Use after free in V8. Reported by Bohan Liu (@P4nda20371774) and Moon Liang of Tencent Security Xuanwu Lab on 2021-02-26
- [$10000] High CVE-2021-21196: Heap buffer overflow in TabStrip. Reported by Khalil Zhani on 2021-02-08
- [$TBD] High CVE-2021-21197: Heap buffer overflow in TabStrip. Reported by Abdulrahman Alqabandi, Microsoft Browser Vulnerability Research on 2021-02-03
- [$TBD] High CVE-2021-21198: Out of bounds read in IPC. Reported by Mark Brand of Google Project Zero on 2021-03-03
- [$7500] High CVE-2021-21199: Use Use after free in Aura. Reported by Weipeng Jiang (@Krace) from Codesafe Team of Legendsec at Qi’anxin Group and Evangelos Foutras
We would also like to thank all security researchers that worked with us during the development cycle to prevent security bugs from ever reaching the stable channel.
As usual, our ongoing internal security work was responsible for a wide range of fixes:
 Various fixes from internal audits, fuzzing and other initiatives
- Google Chrome Version 89.0.4389.114 (Windows)
- Google Chrome Version 89.0.4389.114 (Mac)
- Google Chrome Version 89.0.4389.114 (Linux)