The Edge browser has been updated to version 97.0.1066.0. This update to the Canary channel was released on October 30, 2021.
Microsoft hasn’t released any information regarding build 97.0.1066.0. However, some users are complaining about not being able to print after this update. This is the second type of complaint we have seen regarding printing problems after Edge updates recently. This complaint could be true, but look for Microsoft to solve it very soon in the next update.
The Edge browser will automatically update itself the next time you close the browser window. However, if your browser is open, you can head to Settings > Help and Feedback > About Microsoft Edge, and then the browser will automatically check for new updates and apply them.
- Edge 97.0.1060.0 Released to Canary Channel
- Edge 96.0.1052.0 Released to Canary Channel
- Edge 96.0.1044.0 Released to Canary Channel
- Edge 96.0.1023.0 Released to Canary Channel
- Edge Canary 95.0.1020.0 Fixes Linux Window Managers and PDF Reader Gets Upgraded
- Edge 95.0.1011.0 Released to Canary Channel