The Chrome browser has been updated to version 96.0.4655.6. This update to the Dev channel was released on September 30, 2021.
Google hasn’t released an official changelog for this update; however, they have given a partial list of changes which can be viewed from the log here: chromium / chromium / src / 96.0.4651.0..96.0.4655.5.
To update Chrome, open the browser and head to Settings and more > Help > About Google Chrome. The browser will then automatically check for updates. If you have just opened Chrome, the browser will have automatically updated when it was closed.
- Chrome 96.0.4662.6 Released to Dev Channel
- Chrome 94.0.4606.54 Released to Beta Channel
- Chrome 96.0.4648.2 Released to Canary Channel
- Chrome 94.0.4606.54 Brings Several Fixes and Performance Improvements
- Chrome 95.0.4638.17 Brings Performance and Stability Tweaks
- Chrome 95.0.4636.4 Released to Dev Channel