The Chrome browser has been updated to build 95.0.4621.0.
As is sometimes the case, Google hasn’t given any information regarding what has changed in this Canary build.
We will update the article if any information becomes available.
To update Chrome, open the browser and head to Settings and more > Help > About Google Chrome. The browser will then automatically check for updates. If you have just opened Chrome, the browser will have automatically updated when it was closed.
- Chrome 93.0.4577.8 Released to Dev Channel
- Chrome 92.0.4515.107 Released to Beta Channel
- Chrome 92.0.4515.107 Released to Stable Channel
- Chrome 93.0.4573.0 Released to Dev Channel
- Chrome 93.0.946.0 Released to Beta Channel