The Brave browser has been updated to version 1.29.79. This update for the Stable channel was released on September 8, 2021.
Brave 1.29.79 has fixed some websites not retaining their settings for user accounts. There was also a false invalid certificate error being shown for some sites with the eth.link domain extension. There was also an issue where some images were not being displayed properly with the Brave promo cards.
The changelog provided by the Brave developers:
- Fixed issue where site settings were not being retained in certain cases.
- Fixed invalid certificate error being displayed when visiting “*.eth.link” sites.
- Fixed issue where images were not being displayed for the promo cards under brave://rewards page in certain cases.
To update the Brave browser, open it and then head to Settings > About Brave. It will then automatically check for updates and let you know when your browser is up to date.
- Brave 1.27.108 Released to Release Channel
- Brave 1.27.111 Released to Release Channel
- Brave 1.28.106 Released to Release Channel
- Brave 1.26.74 Renames ‘Brave Search beta’ to ‘Brave’ in URL Bar
- Brave 1.26.67 Brings FTX Widget for New Tab Page
- Brave Browser Updated to Version 1.22.71 to Coincide with Chromium 89.0.4389.114