The Vivaldi browser has been updated to version 4.3.2439.39. This update to the Stable channel was released on October 7, 2021.
Vivaldi 4.3.2439.39 is one of the first updates included for Vivaldi 4.3. Vivaldi hasn’t released a specific changelog for this update, but they given a lot of notes regarding the 4.3 release. You can read up on the full changelog for Vivaldi 4.3 here: Changelog – Vivaldi browser 4.3.
To update Vivaldi, open the browser and click on the Vivaldi icon in the top left corner, and then head to Help > Check for Updates and the Vivaldi software will automatically check if your browser is up to date.
- Vivaldi 4.2.2406.48 Fixes Inability to Play Proprietary Media on Linux
- Vivaldi 4.1.2369.10 Updates Chromium to Version 92.0.4515.126
- Vivaldi 4.1.2369.21 Updates Chromium to 92.0.4515.159 and More
- Vivaldi 4.2.2392.3 Released to Stable Channel
- Vivaldi 4.1.2355.3 Adds Snapshot Menu Support for macOS
- Vivaldi 4.1.2339.3 Solves Several Address Bar Problems, More