The Mi Max 2 Rooter is a one-click root tool for gaining superuser access to the Xiaomi Mi Max 2’s Android operating system.
The Mi Max 2 Rooter is a straightforward tool. All you need to do is connect your device to the computer and click on the “root” button from the rooting tool’s interface which you can see with the big green ring around it in the screenshot above.
Some other one-click rooting tools allow you to root without a PC. If you do have a computer though and the Mi Max 2 is the only device you’re looking to gain root access to, this tool is a good one to use.
Download Mi Max 2 Rooter
Use the links below to download the Mi Max 2 Rooter:
- The Mi Max 2 Rooter runs on all modern versions of the Windows operating system, including but not limited to Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- The Mi Max 2 Rooter doesn’t install a custom recovery on your smartphone. There are however custom recovery images available for this device if you wanted to install one.
- The Mi Max 2 Rooter is developed by Tech Gaud. Though their business domain is no longer available the tool itself continues to work just fine.
- Download: Quectel QFlash v3.0 [Links]
- Download: SPD Factory Tool R24.0.0003 [Links]
- Download: RockChip FactoryTool [Links]
- Download: Intel Phone Flash Tool [Links]
- Download: Xiaomi Redmi Emergency Download Mode (EDL) Pinout Finder [Links]
- Download: Qualcomm Smart Tool Module v184.108.40.20627 [Links]
- Download: Qualcomm Phone eMMC Repair Tool [Links]
- Download: GSM Jony FRP Tool 2017 [Links]