Have you ever wanted to know how to take a screenshot on the ZTE Blade S7 device? If you would like to know that or a snapshot, you can follow the steps below. The following guide using the hardware keys to screenshot or snapshot the ZTE Blade S7 will work for all model numbers, phone carrier networks, regions, countries and customization’s. What we mean by that is it doesn’t matter if you are running a custom recovery, have root access, have the bootloader unlocked, or you don’t have any of those things. The guide will work just the same for all of you.
Taking Screenshots On The ZTE Blade S7
There are two main ways users can take screenshots on the Blade S7 smartphone. The first way we will show you use by installing apps.
Using the Quick memo apps from the Google Play Store:
- Log in to your Google account and access the Google Play Store app.
- In the search field, type the “Quick Memo” term.
- Choose to install the Quick memo app for installing screenshots.
- Tap and open the Quick Memo app when it’s finished downloading in your devices app drawer.
Using the hardware keys:
- The hardware keys are the keys you use on your device every day like the volume buttons and the power button.
- Press the Power and Volume Down buttons at the same time.
- After about a second you should hear the shutter sound as if your device were a real life camera. This is built into the Android OS to let you know the picture has been taken.
- Navigate out of the screen you were just taking a snapshot of and open the Gallery app or your pictures app where you normally would find your pictures.
- You should see your new screenshot available to either share with your friends or keep to yourself.