Rooting the Huawei Ascend P7 gives you so much network control and application control. You can install the AdFree application to remove ads for free on your device. Of course, we don’t recommend or endorse that because it ruins the internet since sites like us don’t get paid any money if you take away ads.
With that being said, we know how popular removing advertisements are and we know that a mobile solution isn’t always easy to find on Android for free. You might remember the iOS 9 coming with the ad block options to try to hurt Google. Since Google owns Android it’s fair to say something similar isn’t coming to Android devices any time soon. That’s what makes AdFree such an attractive options if you are on Android and with a rooted device.
The Files You Need
- Download the Root Genius app from here.
- These are the steps to root the Huawei Ascend p7 smartphone. You should understand that applying these steps will void the manufacturers warranty.
Rooting the Huawei Ascend P7
- Download and extract the Root Genius app to the desktop of the computer.
- Make sure that the USB Debugging Mode is enabled on the P7 smartphone. You can do that by pointing to the Settings > Developer Options > Checking the box for USB Debugging. Now leave the Developer Options and it will remember your settings.
- Connect the Huawei Ascend P7 smartphone to the computer using the USB cable.
- Select the HiSuite for the connection type.
- Double-click the mouse on your computer over the Root Genius app.
- The Root Genius app is really simple to use: just click the main Root button you see on the display after you check that your device is connected to the computer.
- Now sit back and wait while the rooting tool finishes the job.
- You can choose to install the root checker app from the Google Play Store. The root checker app is what to use when you want to find out if your Android device has root access or not.