I am sure that more than 80% of the Android users have their phone rooted and I know without rooting your Android phone there is no way to get much from an Android device. But the truth is rooting is risky and may brick down your device and every one knows it. That’s why I have a very easy and simple way with which you can root your Micromax A106 Unite 2 very easily without any help.
Oh! I forgot to tell you that after rooting your phone you will not be able to claim your phone’s warranty after that if you are good with this then you may continue with the rooting process.
Things you need: a PC, a USB cable and your phone and make sure that your phone has USB debugging enabled on it. If not then go to the Settings > Developer Options > check the USB debugging check box. From there, unlock the Developer Options by going to Settings > About Phone > tap on build number 7 times.
Backup all of your important data stored on your device to be on safe side about your important data. Also make sure that you are performing this root process only with the Micromax unite 2 or you will lose your phone. Moreover, try syncing the phone contacts to a Google account, so you don’t lose those important phone numbers.
We recommend installing the root checker app on your device before starting. Once you finish the guide, open the root checker application just to check that it did work for you. You can check out a cool list of things to do with the root access on your Android for more ideas on what to do next.
Steps to Root Micromax A 106 Unite 2 Using KingRoot app
- Download KingRoot APK from here and save it on your PC where you can find it later (on desktop).
- Now connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable and transfer that APK file o your phone’s SD card.
- Disconnect your phone from PC and install the King Root APK to your phone, read about how to install any APK file to Android device.
- After installation go to all apps and look out for King Root app, launch it.
- You will see a screen with lock icon and a blue button at the bottom of the screen with “START ROOT” written over it.
- Hit that “START ROOT” button and rooting will get start immediately, wait for some time and you will see a screen with green tick icon at the middle of the screen.
- When you see that just exit the app and reboot your phone normally so the root will take effect.
- After first boot you can check root access by installing any root checker app on your phone.
When you get rooted do not forget to install Xposed Installer first to tweak your device interface and performance. All the queries about this rooting process or broken links should be done in the comment section below.