Hard resetting is useful if you want to delete all data from a smartphone. It’s also useful if you need to troubleshoot some software-related problems because it restores the smartphone to its default factory settings. Hard resetting is also known as factory resetting, master resetting, and formatting.
This tutorial demonstrates how to hard reset the QMobile X2 smartphone.
How to Hard Reset QMobile X2
You can hard reset the QMobile X2 running on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) and up from the hardware buttons. Here is how to do that:
Hard resetting the QMobile X2 smartphone wipes all user data. You will need to take a backup of the data before beginning this guide if you wish to restore it once the tutorial is complete.
1. With the QMobile X2 smartphone turned off, press and hold the Power + Volume Up buttons.
2. Wait a few seconds for the QMobile logo to appear before releasing the buttons.
3. With the logo still on the display, quickly press the Power button.
4. You should now be in Recovery Mode.
5. From the Recovery menu, select wipe data/factory reset.
6. Select Yes — delete all user data.
7. Select reboot system now.
8. The Android operating system has been factory reset. Once the operating system loads, you need to restore the data if you want it back. Those who are selling the smartphone instead will want to keep the data wiped.
In conclusion, that is how to hard reset the QMobile X2 smartphone.