Android L code name for Android 5.0 Lollipop has been released last year with fully changed Android OS. Android 5.0 Lollipop is improved from the previous version of Android which is Android 4.4 Kit Kat in all aspects whether its user interface or the features. Android 5.0 has lots of interface improvements like the improved animations, improved notification panel, quick settings, performance and much more you can’t expect of. Android 5.0 Lollipop is a full featured mobile OS made by Google with lots of beauty and performance.
Android 5.0 Lollipop update has been reached almost all high-end devices and the med-end devices which didn’t get this update have a custom ROM for them but what about the low-end devices they don’t even have custom ROMs to give them Lollipop look. Don’t worry low-end users, we are always there for you all and have some good news for you, we gathered some stock Android 5.0 Lollipop apps APK, which are compatible with all the low-end, mid-end and high-end devices. With this you can get some Lollipop-ness on your device and then you can also get the sweetness of the Android Lollipop OS.
Below is the list of all available Android 5.0 Lollipop stock apps APK download them by clicking on it and install them by using the guide given at the end of this article.
Download links for Android 5.0 Lollipop stock apps APK
- Android 5.0 launcher
- Android 5.0 wallpapers
- Android 5.0 Music
- Android 5.0 G Mail
- Android 5.0 Play Services
- Android 5.0 Camera
- Android 5.0 Keyboard
- Android 5.0 Calender
- Android 5.0 Drive
- Android 5.0 Keep
- Android 5.0 Wallet
- Android 5.0 Docs
- Android 5.0 sounds
Steps To Install Android 5.0 Lollipop Stock Apps:
- First download all the desired apps from the links above on your PC.
- Now connect your phone to your PC and transfer all the APK to your phone and unplug it from the PC.
- On your phone go to the Settings > Security > enable Unknown Sources option.
- Now open a file manager app on your phone and locate the APK transferred from the PC.
- Tap on any APK file first and then tap on install button at the bottom of the installation screen to install the app.
- After the installation of the app is complete, install all other apps in the same way.
- After the installation, reboot your device once to get these apps to work properly.
Now your phone has some sweetness of Android 5.1 Lollipop to have fun with any time.