Most people who own computers own one’s that run on a version of the Windows operating system. If you own an Android smartphone and want to connect it to the computer that is running on a version of the Windows operating system then it is a must that you have the right OEM USB Driver installed on the computer first for that USB cable you are using to connect it to the computer to be put to good use.
Just the cable alone can’t help you connect your device to the computer so you can do things like run flashing tool application for the phone or even just transfer data from the SD cards.
Downloading the HTC 10 USB Drivers for Windows PCs
1. Download the Universal Windows ADB Driver on the computer and then click on the file when it finishes downloading above the taskbar.
2. Doing so results in the first page of the ADB Driver setup wizard presenting itself on your screen just like the screenshot below. (Make sure you don’t have the HTC 10 smartphone connected to the computer before getting started with the setup wizard).
3. Click on the Next button to begin.
4. Click on the Browse button if you would like to change the location that the ADB Driver is going to be stored on the computer or skip if it, you are happy leaving it as the default option.
5. Click on the Everyone or Just Me boxes to choose whether you want to share the Driver with all accounts on the computer or just keep it reserved for the account that you are using now.
6. Confirm the installation of the ADB Driver by clicking the Next button.
7. Wait for the blue progress bar to finish making its way to the other side of the display.
8. Click on the Close button when you get to the Installation Complete message.
In conclusion, that is how to download the HTC 10 USB Drivers for the Windows operating system that is running on your computer so you can start developing.
Please share this article: