If you need a One-click root APK to download, the Framaroot 1.9.3 APK works as well as any other. You see, Framaroot is a one-click universal root solution that works by finding the exploits in the software running on your Android device. The clever developer alephzain is talented enough to program the application for finding the exploits on each device it’s compatible with from Android. In addition to rooting, the same app can unroot the device again so the internal system is locked once more; thus making the warranty carry on so you can send it away for repairs. There are a number of other reasons you may wish to restore the default factory restrictions once again and have a smartphone or tablet that’s functioning the way it was coming from the store.
As you know, the app is available from the direct Google Play link. That’s easy to install, as you click the Play Store link and follow the prompts just like you would any other app. However, installing APK’s requires a little more know-how, so we’ll run you through how to install an AP successfully using the ASTRO file manager.
Framaroot comes in 18 different APK versions. The aforementioned we are writing about here today is the latest version. You can visit the official website and view the full list of compatible devices here. The list includes brands such as:
- K-TOUCH TITAN
ZTE under the list of Qualcomm devices. There’s Acer, Cherry Mobile, Blu, Gionee, Fly, Motorola Overmax and many of the other names I previously mentioned under Qualcomm for the list of MTK devices. You also get the list of Exynos system chip devices including the Samsung Galaxy S3, S2, Galaxy Note series, Meizu MX2 and more.
Furthermore, if you follow the official link through to the website you can read up on the exploits used for unlocking. The ones listed include Gandalf, Boromir, Faramir and Barahir, Pippin, Gollum, Legolas and Aragorn, Sam, Frodo, Legolas and Aragorn and the Gimli exploit.
How To Install The Framaroot 1.9.3 APK
- Start by turning the computer on and logging into the user account.
- Download the Framaroot 1.9.3 APK here to the desktop.
- Download the ASTRO file manager here to the phone or tablet.
- Older version of Android ought to stopover at Settings > Applications > and check the “Unknown sources.”
– Those running Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich and up stopover at Settings > Security > and check the “Unknown sources.”
- Make sure you have the up-to-date USB drivers on your mobile.
- Connect the Android mobile to the computer using the USB cable.
- Transfer the file to the internal storage or SD card.
- Navigate to the app directory on the mobile.
- Tap in the file name that we are uploading.
- Tap the “Open App Manager” option.
- Pick the “install option’ and tap install once again after it shows the permissions screen.