CSS Exchange is for Exchange Server support tools and scripts.
Microsoft Exchange Server is a mail server and calendaring server developed by Microsoft. It runs exclusively on Windows Server operating systems. The first version was called Exchange Server 4.0, to position it as the successor to the related Microsoft Mail 3.5. Exchange initially used the X.400 directory service but switched to Active Directory later. Until version 5.0 it came bundled with an email client called Microsoft Exchange Client. This was discontinued in favor of Microsoft Outlook.
Exchange Server primarily uses a proprietary protocol called MAPI to talk to email clients, but subsequently added support for POP3, IMAP, and EAS. The standard SMTP protocol is used to communicate to other Internet mail servers. Exchange Server is licensed both as on-premises software and software as a service (SaaS). In the on-premises form, customers purchase client access licenses (CALs); as SaaS, Microsoft charges a monthly service fee instead.
- f4984e1 Merge pull request #15 from microsoft/main
# Starter pipeline
# Start with a minimal pipeline that you can customize to build and deploy your code.
# Add steps that build, run tests, deploy, and more:
displayName: "Build Script"
- pwsh: |
$tag = "v$((Get-Date).ToString(`"yy.MM.dd.HHmm`"))"
Write-Host "##vso[task.setvariable variable=ReleaseTagValue]$tag"
- task: EsrpCodeSigning@1
ConnectedServiceName: 'CSS Exchange Code Sign'
- task: GitHubRelease@0
displayName: 'Create GitHub Release'
condition: and(succeeded(), ne (variables['Build.Reason'], 'PullRequest'), eq(variables['Build.SourceBranch'], 'refs/heads/release'))
gitHubConnection: 'GitHub Release'
- Merge pull request #14 from microsoft/vscodeSettings
- bfbd99a Merge branch ‘main’ into vscodeSettings
- 6f47e0e Merge pull request #13 from microsoft/azure-pipelines
- f248634 Updated all formatting settings for workspace
- 787f9d1 Update azure-pipelines.yml for release on GitHub
- fc5c1f3 Merge pull request #12 from microsoft/bilong-ssvrewrite2
- 0f70530 Fix formatting
- 446442e Commit workspace settings
- f4ff1a1 Formatting fixes