Snapshots are work-in-progress builds that are available for anyone to download and test.
When Vivaldi finish a new feature, they first test it internally. For this we rely on the help of our community – in particular, a small group of Vivaldi supporters called the Sopranos who test new builds every day.
Once Vivaldi is happy with a new feature, they release it in a Snapshot. With a Snapshot, you are the first to use the most up-to-date version of Vivaldi and to test-drive some really cool features.
Vivaldi has commented that they know about a new issue of the Windows Installer potentially not installing this version of the browser on computers that have never installed the Vivaldi browser before. Vivaldi has said that they may release another build to address that problem. They also say that even without another release, they know about a “backup plan” that will allow new users to install Vivaldi Snapshot 3.7.2218.42 “with ease.” That is where the comment ends though, and there are no instructions for what that backup method is going to be as of yet.
- Vivaldi Snapshot 3.7.2218.42 Windows 64-Bit
- Vivaldi Snapshot 3.7.2218.42 Windows 32-Bit
- Vivaldi Snapshot 3.7.2218.42 macOS
- Vivaldi Snapshot 3.7.2218.42 Linux Deb
- Vivaldi Snapshot 3.7.2218.42 Linux RPM
- Vivaldi 3.9.2289.3 Adds Some Queries with Full-Width Characters Are Seen as URL
- Vivaldi 3.8.2259.32 Fixes Bugs and Performance Issues
- Vivaldi Updated to Version 3.8.2254.3 to Coincide with Chromium 90.0.4430.58; Also Brings Fixes
- Vivaldi 3.6 Brings Innovative Two-Level Tab Stacks
- Vivaldi 3.6.2165.40 Update for Desktop and Android