The Xposed Framwork is the best way to change up your operating system outside of installing a custom ROM. If you are using a lesser known device like the Kingzone K1 Turbo handset, you might not be so lucky as to find any Xposed installation guides available. Worse yet, you might also be out of luck when it comes to third-party developers sitting around and creating some custom ROMs.
If you do own the Kingzone K1 Turbo and find yourself in a similar predicament with not being able to customize the OS as much as you’d hoped, you should install the Tasker application. With Tasker running on your Kingzone, you can modify just about everything. And while that’s an incredibly vague description of an application, it’s also an accurate one. There are nearly no boundaries when you are using the Tasker app. Better yet, some of the features are available for non root users, so you can install the application before you root the device if you want to see what it’s all about. However, in order to use it’s full powers, you will need to start using it after you complete the guide to root the Kingzone K1 Turbo after the break.
Files You Need
- Download the Root Genius application for the K1 Turbo device from here.
Rooting the Kingzone K1 Turbo
- Extract the Root Genius application to the desktop of the computer and then run the program so the user-interface is open.
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode on the Kingzone K1 Turbo device so you can connect the device to the computer and use the Root Genius application.
- Connect the Kingzone K1 Turbo to the computer with the USB cable you normally use to charge the battery.
- Wait for a few seconds and you should see your K1 Turbo device has been detected by the Root Genius application.
- Click the large ‘Root Now’ button from the main user-interface.
- Wait for the Root Genius application to give you the pass message and for the progress bar on the display of the computer to reach 100%.
- The Root Genius app has just finished installing and enabling the KingUser on your device.
In conclusion, that’s all you need to do to root the Kingzone K1 Turbo device using a handy one click rooting application. You can install the root checker application from the Google Play Store if you want a way to double-check the success of the guide on your device. You will find the basic root checker application is available for free for everyone to install. Keep it on your device for later if you ever want to unroot the Kingzone device. It’s also handy to find out if your Kingzone handset is unrooted too.