Microsoft has released the latest Microsoft Edge Stable Channel (Version 90.0.818.46), which incorporates the latest Security Updates of the Chromium project.
Microsoft Edge has released build 90.0.818.46 to address several patches that coincide with the patches Google Chrome had to release recently. Since both browsers are based on the same Chromium foundation, they both needed updating.
Microsoft has labeled the security vulnerabilities that they’ve patched as follows: CVE-2021-21222, CVE-2021-21224, CVE-2021-21225, and CVE-2021-21226. Access to the precise details of each vulnerability will remain blocked until most users have updated their browsers.
You can download this update directly (links below) or you can update over the air from the Edge browser itself. To check if your browser needs updating to the latest version, you can open Edge and head to Settings and more > Settings > About Microsoft Edge.
Download (Microsoft Edge Build 90.0.818.46)
- Microsoft Edge-Stable Channel Version 90 Update for x64 based Editions (Build 90.0.818.46)
- Microsoft Edge-Stable Channel Version 90 Update for x86 based Editions (Build 90.0.818.46)
- Microsoft Edge-Stable Channel Version 90 Update for ARM64 based Editions (Build 90.0.818.46)
- Microsoft Edge 90.0.818.56 Fixes Various Bugs and Performance Issues
- Microsoft Edge 92.0.881.0 Rolling Out Now
- Microsoft Edge 92.0.878.0 Is First Build of Edge 92
- Microsoft Edge 91.0.864.1 is Final Build for Edge 91
- Microsoft Edge 90.0.818.49 Fixes Bugs and Performance Issues