The Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H device is great with root access because it means you can start installing all the rooted apps. One of those apps that is most popular these days is the Xposed Installer application. Xposed allows you to modify your operating systems so that it looks different than your stock ROM, and it allows for you to do all that without having to install a custom ROM at all.
Another app that we recommend people check out after rooting the Lenovo IdeaTab A300-H device is the Gravity Box app. The Gravity Box application goes hand in hand with your Xposed framework and will not work unless you have installed Xposed first. The Gravity Box will make it easier to tweak your navigation bar, change the appearance of the buttons on your smartphone or tablet, change the look of the lock screen, give your lock screen more wallpapers and much more.
Here is everything you need to know to root the Lenovo IdeaTab A300-H device so you can start using apps like the Xposed framework and the Gravity Box:
Files You Need
- Download the latest version of the Framaroot application from here.
- Understand that by rooting your Lenovo IdeaTab A3000 device, you are agreeing to void the warranty of your manufacturer. However, there is a chance you can send your device way under warranty still if your mobile network provider allows it. Some of them will allow for rooted devices to keep your business.
Rooting the Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode on the IdeaTab A3000 device before you connect it to the computer.
- Enable the Unknown Sources option from the Settings before you try installing the root application or else it will not work.
- Download the Framaroot application directly on your device and install it like you would any other application.
- Open the Framaroot application from your apps when you have it on your device.
- Tap on the Boromir exploit under where it says ‘Install SuperSU’ from the main page.
- Wait a short while for the root exploit pop up message letting you know that your device did have success.
- Close the Framaroot application and reboot the Lenovo IdeaTab A3000-H device.
- In conclusion, that’s how to root the IdeaTab A3000-H running on any firmware. You can confirm that your device is rooted by rebooting and then installing the basic root checker application.
Anyone looking for advice on what root application to install on the device might be interested in checking out the Titanium Backup application. The Titanium backup application will let you check out every app that is on your device and give you the chance to back it up, restore it or delete the app all together. The deleting feature is an important one and means that you can remove your system apps that are taking away from your performance. You can do all that by using the free version. The paid version of the Titanium Backup application also allows for people to freeze a system app instead of uninstalling it. Freezing it will do the same thing as uninstalling it but it isn’t uninstalled.