If you wish to unroot your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (WiFi variant), you’re at the right place. Unrooting gets your device back to the stock and solves software related issues, if you’re facing any.
Besides, it brings back the system apps on your device. So when you unroot your device, you feel like you have bought a brand new device just right off the mobile store.
Here’s how to unroot your device:
Files You Need
1. You must be running a Windows based computer in order to do this tutorial.
2. Make sure Samsung USB drivers are already installed on your computer.
3. Download Stock ROM for the SM-P350 to your computer. It’s the ROM that will be flashed on your tablet.
4. Download Odin to your computer. It’s the tool that helps you flash the ROM on your tablet.
5. This only works for the SM-P350 device.
Unrooting the Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (WiFi Variant)
1. First off, extract files from both Stock ROM and Odin to your computer by right-clicking on each of them and selecting Extract here.
2. When the files are extracted, double-click on Odin executable to launch it.
3. When the Odin launches, hit the button that says PDA and select the stock ROM available on your computer.
4. Uncheck Repartition if it’s already checked in the Odin.
5. Checkmark both Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in the Odin.
6. Turn off your tablet.
7. Turn your tablet back on in download mode by holding down Volume DOWN, Home, and Power buttons together.
8. Press Volume UP to enter the download mode on your tablet.
9. Plug in your tablet to your computer using a USB cable.
10. Hit Start in the Odin and wait for it to flash the stock ROM on your tablet.
11. When it’s done flashing the ROM, your tablet should automatically reboot.
12. You’re done!
Your Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 (WiFi variant) is now unrooted and is running the official stock firmware.