If you’ve got a Windows PC and an Internet connection, you already have all the tools you need to root your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 VE. You now need to download the files mentioned below, go through the procedure, and you should be all set.
Once your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 VE is rooted, you should be able to install and enjoy your favorite root-requiring apps on it. Not only apps, but you’ll also get the opportunity to flash a custom recovery on your device.
So, here’s how you can do that:
Files You Need
1. You need a Windows running computer to do this tutorial.
2. Ensure that Samsung USB drivers are installed on your computer. If they aren’t, install them first.
3. Download Odin flashing tool to your computer. You’ll use it to flash root files on your device.
4. Download Root Package to your computer. It’s the complete package that will root your device.
5. You should only try this on the SM-T113 device.
Rooting the Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 VE
1. Right-click on both Odin and Root Package and select Extract here to extract files.
2. Double-click on Odin executable and it’ll launch.
3. Click on PDA in the Odin and select Root Package file that you just extracted to your computer.
4. Uncheck Repartition if it’s already checked in the Odin.
5. You can, however, checkmark Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options in the Odin.
6. Turn off your device.
7. Reboot your device into download mode. You can do that by holding down Volume DOWN, Home, and Power buttons together.
8. Press Volume UP and you should boot up into download mode.
9. Connect your device to your computer using a USB cable.
10. Click Start in the Odin and wait for it to flash root package on your device.
11. When it’s done flashing the package, it’ll automatically reboot your device.
12. You’re done!
Your Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Lite 7.0 VE was successfully rooted. You can now run your favorite root-requiring apps on your device without any restrictions.