You need to root the Modecom Xino Z46 X4 device if you want to install the best apps from the Google Play Store to boost the performance on the device.
Some people root Android devices to remove ads, to increase the power of the CPU, to remove the bloatware apps, to increase the device battery performance and more. You cannot do any of these tasks without root access because no applications is powerful enough without access to the root file system.
Files You Need
- Download the latest version of the Framaroot application from its official XDA Developer thread here.
- Rooting your device using the Framaroot one-click rooting tool will void the Modecom warranty. You can unroot using the same one-click tool and get the warranty working again.
Rooting the Modecom Xino Z46 X4
- Make sure you enable the Unknown Sources option by heading over to the Menu > Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Download the Frmaroot APK file to the desktop of your computer.
- Connect the Xino device to the computer with the USB cable.
- Transfer the Framaroot APK file over to the root of the SD card of your device. The root means keep it at the topmost folder and do not hide it in any sub-folder.
- Unplug your smartphone from the computer once you know the APK file is on the root of the SD card.
- Launch any file manager on your Android device and install that APK file.
- One done, open the application drawer on the Xino device and tap on the Framaroot icon.
- Tap the Barahir exploit option and that same Barahir exploit will try rooting your device.
- Wait until it gives you the success message before exiting the app and rebooting your device.
- You should now see the new SuperSU application available from your devices app drawer. That’s the app that you cannot delete if you want to keep root access on your device.
Install the root checker app from the Google Play Store and then continue browsing the Play Store for any of your favorite rooted apps.