Achieving root-access on the Lenovo A3500-H is as easy as installing a file through a custom recovery. All you need to do is just copy SuperSU to your device and have it flashed through the custom recovery and you will be all set and rooted.
Here’s how you can do that:
Files You Need
1. Your device must have a custom recovery installed on it before you can do the following tutorial. Please check out our how to install a custom recovery on the Lenovo A3500-H tutorial to learn how you can get a custom recovery up and running on your device.
2. This should flash the SuperSU package on your device to achieve root-access.
3. Download SuperSU to your computer.
4. This only works on the Lenovo A3500-H (data only) model.
Rooting the Lenovo A3500-H
1. Connect your device to your computer in the data transfer mode using a USB cable.
2. Copy SuperSU from your computer over to the root folder on your SD card.
3. When SuperSU is copied, disconnect your device from your computer.
4. Turn off your device.
5. Turn your device back on by holding down Volume UP+Volume DOWN+Power buttons simultaneously.
6. Your device should reboot into recovery mode.
7. Once in recovery, select install zip from sdcard.
8. Select choose zip from sdcard on the screen that follows.
9. Choose the SuperSU .zip to be installed on your device.
10. Tap Yes when prompted and wait for it to install SuperSU on your device.
11. When it’s done installing SuperSU, reboot your device.
12. You’re now rooted!
Cheers! Your Lenovo A3500-H is now rooted. It can now be installed with all of your favorite root-requiring apps. So go ahead and load it up with the apps you want!