The SPD Research Tool R17.0.0001 is a Windows application for installing firmware files on Android-based mobile devices equipped with a Spreadtrum processor.
The SPD Research Tool R17.0.0001 is easy to use: just click on the Load Packet button in the top-left corner to upload your .pac firmware files already being stored on the computer’s hard drive. To flash the firmware, click on the Start Downloading button which is the third button from the left. You have several columns — Port, Step, Status, Progress, Time, MCP Type, and Rate in megabytes per second– to view the status of your firmware flashing.
Download SPD Research Tool R17.0.0001
Use the links below to download the SPD Research Tool R17.0.0001:
- The SPD Research Tool R17.0.0001 runs on all modern versions of the Windows operating system, including but not limited to Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1/8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP.
- SPD Factory Tool is the same tool as the SPD Upgrade Tool, just under a different name. You can use either of these two tools on your Android devices that are equipped with a Spreadtrum chipset.
- The SPD Factory Tool is developed by Unisoc Communications.
- Download: SPD Research Tool R8.0.0001 [Links]
- Download: SPD Research Tool R7.0.0001 [Links]
- Download: SPD Research Tool R6.0.0001 [Links]
- Download: SPD Research Tool R4.0.0001 [Links]
- Download: SPD Research Tool R3.15.4901 [Links]
- Download: SPD Research Tool R3.0.900 [Links]