Anyone wanting to tweak the operating system of the Huawei Honor 3X G750 smartphone should install the Xposed Framework or a custom ROM. A custom ROM is probably still more popular than Xposed, but Xposed allows you to do any of the same things to your operating system without having to go to the effort of installing a completely new ROM on your device.
With Xposed, you can do theming on your Honor X2 smartphone. You may also indulge in some UI and performance tweaks, change the visuals of your operating system like you would expect from a new ROM and more.
Files You Need
- Download the Root Genius application for the Honor 3X G750 from here.
- You must have a computer that is running Windows operating systems to use the Root Genius application.
- You are choosing to void the warranty on your Huawei Honor 3X G750 device when you root it using the Root Genius app. The same goes for any rooting method for most devices. Sometimes a mobile provider can allow you to root a device if you ask them. Get in touch with your mobile provider to see what they think about you rooting the Huawei Honor 3X smartphone.
Rooting the Huawei Honor 3X G750
- Enable the USB Debugging Mode on your G750 device if it’s not already, by pointing to the Menu > Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging Mode.
- The G750 owners who cannot see the Developer Options menu available from the Settings can unlock the same now by pointing to the Menu > Settings > About Device > Tap on the Build Number 7 times.
- Download and extract the Root Genius application to the desktop of your computer.
- Connect the Honor 3X smartphone to the computer with the USB cable and wait for the Root Genius application to detect your device. You will see the device detected on the user-interface.
- Click the large button that suggests it will root your Honor 3X device from the main Root Genius user-interface.
- Wait for the progress bar to reach 100% and for the Root Genius application to say your Huawei Honor 3X device passed and is now rooted.
In conclusion, that’s how to root the Huwei Honor 3X G750 smartphone using the popular Root Genius one click rooting application and a Windows computer. You should have no trouble installing your root apps now on the device. Furthermore, there’s nothing stopping you from installing a custom recovery on the Honor 3X device to go with your newly rooted internal system. many people like to install a custom recovery to go with root access so they can start thinking about installing custom ROMs or custom kernels on the device.