There’s a time in your life when you’re sick of using root-requiring apps and you want your stock system back on your device. Well, no matter how highly you have customized your device, you can always return it to stock by flashing the stock ROM.
It gets your device back to the stock OS and helps you get rid of the custmizations on your device. If you wish to unroot your Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos, the guide below should help you:
Files You Need
1. Ensure that the Samsung USB Drivers are installed on your computer. If they aren’t, install them first before following the following tutorial.
2. Download the stock ROM for your Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos to your computer. It’s the entire OS that you’ll flash on your phone.
3. Download Odin to your computer. You’ll need it to flash the ROM on your phone.
4. This should only be tried on a SM-A300M device.
Unrooting the Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos
1. First of all, uncompress files from both Odin and Stock ROM to your computer. To do that, right-click on both of them and select Extract here and it’ll extract the files for you.
2. Double-click on Odin and wait for it to launch.
3. When it launches, hit PDA and choose Stock ROM available on your computer. Make sure you choose the extracted ROM file and not the archive file.
4. Repartition should be unchecked if it’s already checked in the tool.
5. Checkmark both Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time options.
6. Power down your device.
7. When your phone is turned off, press and hold Volume DOWN+Home+Power buttons at the same time.
8. You should see a warning message on your screen. When that happens, press the Volume UP key and you’ll reboot into download mode.
9. Connect your phone to your computer using a USB cable.
10. To start the flashing process, hit Start in the Odin and it should begin flashing the selected ROM on your device.
11. When the ROM is flashed, your phone will automatically reboot.
12. You’re done.
Your Samsung Galaxy A3 Duos should now reboot into the stock ROM that has no root-access and is purely Android without any customizations.