Applications are one of the best reasons to buy a smartphone. In fact, they are also the main reason why people want to either own an Android device or an Apple device. Those two names have by far the largest app stores in the world. What we mean by that is those two app stores have the largest amount of apps available for people to install.
Windows and Amazon make great smartphone too but their apps stores are much smaller and so when people go to buy those devices they cannot use many apps they want to use. The way apps work on Android means they cannot read each others data. Google does this on purpose for added security. It’s that same security that prevents the apps which require root access from working. Once you complete this guide, you will have full system access and the KingUser can grant your apps the permission they need to run.
The Files You Need
- Download the KingRoot universal one click rooting tool from this page.
- Make sure the Unknown Sources option is turned on for your ZTE smartphone. Navigate to the Menu > Settings > Security > Unknown Sources and check the box for that option.
Rooting the ZTE N9180 V5 Dual SIM
- Download the KingRoot file from above and have it on the desktop of your computer.
- Connect the ZTE N9180 smartphone to the computer with the USB cable.
- Copy the KingRoot file over to the root of the SD card storage folder.
- Unplug the smartphone from the computer once you are sure the file is now on the SD card.
- Install the KingRoot APK on your device by learning how to install APK files or by using a file manager on your device.
- Once you have the APK on your device, you can find the app available from your app drawer — where you normally find apps after you download them from the Google Play Store.
- Tap and open the KingRoot app.
- Tap the button on the inside of the app that suggests Root.
- Wait as the app now gets root access to your device. You can watch the progress bar on the display.
- Once the app gives you the “Success!” message, you can exit the app.
- Reboot the ZTE smartphone before you do anything else.
- Once the device boots back up you can log into your Google account and start downloading the apps from the Google Play Store.
- You can start by installing the root checker application if you like.