Rooting the Yu Yunique YU4711 using the universal one-click rooting app we know as KingRoot is perfect if you just want to install new apps on your device that ask to have access to that root file system on your device. One of the most popular rooted apps you can start using after you complete the guide is the Undelete app. With Undelete, you can do as the name suggests and bring back your old pictures you deleted. It’s incredibly handy if you ever leant your device out to someone who deleted a picture you want back.
Files You Need
- Download the KingRoot universal one-click rooting app from its home over at XDA Developers.
– always download the tool from its official website, or from the official XDA Developers page that is made because that’s where you will find the up-to-date version of the app.
- Understand that you do void the Yu Yunique YU4711 warranty by following this guide. You can unroot the Yunique device by opening the KingUser app that is on your device along with the KingRoot app once you install the APK file. Once you do successfully unroot the YU4711 device, you are running the stock ROM and the warranty works again.
Rooting the Yu Yunique YU4711
- Download the KingRoot one-click rooting tool from the files section above to your computer.
- Connect the Yu YU4711 device to the computer using the USB cable.
- Transfer the KingRoot file to the root of the SD card internal storage of your device.
- Unplug the Yu device from the computer once you have the KingRoot file on the root of the SD card.
- Launch a File manager on your Yu device and install the KingRoot APK so it turns into an application that is available from your app drawer.
- Tap and open the KingRoot app on your device.
- Tap over the Rooting button that suggests root and it will continue to hack open the root filer system of your device.
- Watch the progress bar from the app and wait until it reaches 100% along with a success message letting you know that it has passed.
- Now just exit the KingRoot app and reboot the Yu handset automatically for it to be ready for installing apps.
- Head over to your Google Play Store app and install the Root Checker Basic app — it’s free for everyone to install.
- Follow thew prompts that apps gives and update the superuser if it asks. Soon it will let you know if your YU4711 device has root access.
Now you can open the Google Play Store again and start installing your root-requiring apps like the Undelete app.
KingRoot is usually meant for people who just want to install root-requiring apps on a device. However, there should be nothing stopping you from now learning how to install a custom recovery on the Yu Yunqiue YU4711 device so you can start flashing some custom ROMs when they become available for your device.