You can hard reset the Samsung Galaxy A13 SM-A135U smartphone if it is suffering a software glitch. You can also apply a hard reset on the Samsung SM-A135U when you want to wipe all data and reset it to factory settings.
This tutorial demonstrates how to hard reset the Samsung Galaxy A13 SM-A135U smartphone.
Method One: How to Hard Reset Samsung SM-A135U Using Settings
The most common method for hard resetting the Samsung SM-A135U is via the Settings app. Here is how to do that:
- Press Power to turn on the Samsung SM-A135U.
- Tap on the Settings app.
- Tap General Management.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap Factory Data Reset.
- Tap Reset.
- Tap Delete All.
Wait for the Samsung SM-A135U to reboot and it will be reset.
Method Two: How to Hard Reset Samsung SM-A135U Using Recovery Mode
If the Android software has a glitch making the Samsung SM-A135U unusable, you can hard reset via Recovery Mode instead. Here is how to do that:
- Hold the Volume Down and Power buttons until the screen turns off.
- Press the Volume Up + Power buttons simultaneously and release Power when the Samsung logo is on the screen.
- From Android Recovery, navigate using the Volume buttons and select Wipe Data/Factory Reset.
- Confirm the action with the Power button.
- Select Yes.
- Select Reboot System Now.
The Samsung SM-A135U will reboot into Android and it will be reset.
Method Three: How to Hard Reset Samsung SM-A135U Using Custom Recovery (TWRP)
If you have installed a custom recovery image [that replaces the stock recovery partition], you can hard reset via the custom recovery. Here is how to do that:
- With the Galaxy A73 turned off, press and hold the Power + Volume Up buttons simultaneously until it boots to TWRP.
- Tap Wipe and choose to wipe the data and all caches (data/cache/dalvik).
- Tap Reboot from the TWRP main menu.
In conclusion, that is how to hard reset the Samsung SM-A135U smartphone.