You should always hard reset the Oppo Reno7 Pro CPH2293 smartphone before installing custom firmware. You may also want to hard reset to reset the smartphone to its factory settings.
This tutorial demonstrates how to hard reset the Oppo Reno7 Pro CPH2293.
How to Hard Reset Oppo Reno7 Pro CPH2293
You can hard reset the Oppo Reno7 Pro CPH2293 smartphone using the Settings app or Recovery Mode. It is possible to hard reset from a stock recovery or custom recovery; you use the same hardware button combination to boot into both. However, we recommend using the Settings app unless you have a reason not to. So here is how to hard reset using the Settings app first:
1. With the Oppo Reno7 Pro turned on, tap Settings > Additional settings.
2. Tap Backup & Reset.
3. Under the Clear Personal Data heading, tap Erase all data (factory reset).
4. Tap Erase All Content & Settings.
5. After reading the warning “All content and settings will be erased,” tap Erase Data.
6. When it asks if you want to continue, tap Erase Data.
The Oppo Reno7 Pro smartphone will have its data wiped and it will be reset to its factory settings.
You can also hard reset the Oppo Reno7 Pro CPH2293 smartphone using Recovery Mode. Here is how:
1. With the Oppo Reno7 Pro turned on, press and hold the Power + Volume Down buttons simultaneously until it enters Recovery Mode.
2. From the ColorOS Recovery menu, select Wipe data.
3. Select Format data.
4. When it warns “all user data will be reset,” select Format.
5. When it says “Wiped successfully,” select OK.
The Android operating system will reboot and ask you to sign in to your Google account before you can use it again. You can reset the password for your Google account by visiting Google.com on any desktop computer.
In conclusion, that is how to hard reset the Oppo Reno7 Pro CPH2293 smartphone.