The Google Chrome developer channel has been updated to version 92.0.4515.40. This version is rolling out for desktop on Windows, Linux, and Mac. This version comes with several fixes and improvements which Google has outlined.
No longer just a flag, Google Chrome 92 as Developer and Canary builds have brought in a Chrome Memories page as a native feature. You can check out Chrome Memories by navigating to chrome://memories in the browser’s address bar.
To update Chrome, open the browser and head to Settings and more > Help > About Google Chrome. The browser will then automatically check for updates. If you have just opened Chrome, the browser will have automatically updated when it was closed.
- Chrome 93.0.4530.3 Brings Fixes and Improvements
- Google Alerts If It Has Been 6 Months since Last Google Account Visit
- Chrome Developer Channel has Featured Experiment Icon
- Chrome 91.0.4472.77 Brings Fixes and Improvements
- Chrome 92.0.4503.5 Update for Desktop Rolling Out Now