This page contains the official Vodafone Smart Mini 7 VFD300 stock ROM (firmware) flash file that you can download on your computer and then install by using the appropriate flashing tool that’s made to work for your manufacturer.
Android is an operating system that runs on devices spread across many manufacturers, all with the same goal of offering customers the most user-friendly experience they can while it also being unique. The way many of these manufacturers do this is by offering a custom skin for the Android OS that’ll make it different from anything you would find from another manufacturer. Some manufacturers like to keep things close to stock Android instead (like the current Motorola firmware for instance), but the only company out there who offer Android exactly the same way as Android developers left it is Google with their Google Nexus and Google Pixel range of devices. This is because Google actually owns the Android OS.
Naturally, not everyone is going to love the combination of hardware and the software that any one device is given. Things will generally stay the same for all software coming from the same manufacturer, but you could always swap it for a more pure version of Android by using custom software. This is known as debloating the current ROM which can be one of the reasons for installing custom software.
As with all types of firmware flashing, you need to be careful that you are flashing the correct ROM or else you can brick the device. This typically means you need to find the right ROM that is made for your model number, with the odd exceptions to the list where model numbers can stay the same and hardware can vary across countries, like with some ZTE handsets for instance.
If you’re someone who does flash other software, then there’s always the chance that you’ll want to go back to the stock ROM later. You can only do that by flashing the stock ROM manually. You might also be interested in flashing the stock firmware to fix bootloops, update problems, software bugs, smartphones that have hanging software, and other common issues that people may find.
Download Vodafone Smart Mini 7 VFD300 Firmware Flash File
File Name: Vodafone_VFD300_MT6580_6.0_V2.34_JHZ6580_P23
Firmware File: Download flash file
Password information: if your stock ROM is password protected, use “firmwarefile[dot]com” as the password to download the firmware.
How to Flash Vodafone Smart Mini 7 VFD300 Stock ROM Using Smartphone Flash Tool
1. Make sure you have the Android CDC driver installed on the computer that you plan on using the flashing tool on, so your device and the flashing tool can connect. (If you have already installed the Android driver on the computer, then you can skip to the next step; there’s no need to install it twice unless it has been deleted from the computer.)
2. Turn off the Android-based smartphone by holding in the Power button until it powers down, or by switching it off from the Power menu.
3. Download the stock ROM (firmware flash file) from the link above so the file ends up on your computer.
4. Open the stock ROM file location (usually the Downloads folder) and then extract it (right-click and choose “Extract” from the menu).
5. Now download and extract the Smartphone Flash Tool much the same way as you did with the Stock ROM file. (You can use the desktop as the save location to make things easier if you wish.)
6. Once the SP Flash Tool folder is extracted, double-click to open it and then double-click on the SP Flash Tool application.
7. The flashing tool interface will now open on the computer. From the SP Flash Tool interface, select the “Download” tab.
8. Next, click on the “Scatter-loading file” button.
9. Now browse through the hard drive to the location where you extracted the stock ROM and select the “scatter file” to upload to the flashing tool.
10. Lastly, click on the “Download” button for the flashing to begin.
You can also view our more detailed guide on how to flash a stock ROM with the SP Flash Tool that comes with screenshots if you prefer.
Back Up Your Data: You should always back up your data before you begin flashing new firmware files to your smartphone or tablet. All of your pictures, music, videos, documents, etc. should be still on your device after you have updated the firmware, but you may need to restore the contacts and applications from a backup.
Wipe Cache and Factory Reset: Some people claim that taking a factory reset isn’t necessary after updates, but at the very least you should wipe the system cache after installing new firmware. This way you can help eliminate any performance issues and battery draining bugs. Taking a factory reset is the best way of avoiding common problems many users face after applying software updates.
You can download Android ROMs for other Android devices if you have another smartphone or tablet from a different manufacturer.
- Download and Install Vodafone Stock ROM for All Models
- How to Download and Install Vodafone P800 QHD Smartphone Stock ROM
- How to Download and Install Vodafone P800 Smartphone Stock ROM
- How to Download and Install Vodafone P800-B Smartphone Stock ROM
- How to Download and Install Vodafone P600-B Smartphone Stock ROM
- How to Download and Install Vodafone P900 Smartphone Stock ROM