The SPD Upgrade Tool allows you to upgrade your Spreadtrum device that comes with PAC firmware.
Many smartphones nowadays come with Spreadtrum PAC firmware, and you won’t be able to flash that firmware to your device by using some of the other popular flashing tool options out there in existence such as the SP Flash Tool or the MTK Tools.
The SPD Upgrade Tool also allows for the flashing of P5C firmware files, which can sometimes be found on the occasional Spreadtrum device as well.
SPD Flash Tool Features
- PAC Firmware: The SPD Upgrade Tool support the flashing of PAC firmware. These are the most common firmware file types found on Spreadtrum devices.
- P5C firmware: Some other Spreadtrum devices come with P5C firmware instead. These too can be flashed using the SPD Upgrade Tool.
- Multiple Languages: Choose from various languages after you open the SPD Upgrade Tool’s interface so you can read the buttons and options in your native tongue. Many other flashing tools only support the English language, although some others like the Qcom Phone Download Tool also support Chinese nowadays as well.
- LCD: You can also configure the LCD, although this option is only available when you set a particular NV and user .img file.
- Small File: The SPD Upgrade Tool is less than 3 MB’s in size, so it won’t be taking up much hard drive space to have it installed on your desktops or laptops.
Download SPD Flash Tool for Android 7.1 [Links]
Use the links below to download the SPD Flash Tool for Android 7.1:
- You should always use the latest version of the SPD Flash Tool—shown from the list as having the highest version number—unless you have a good reason not to. The most recent versions of the flashing tool offer the best chance of having a flashing tool that’s compatible with your Android software, device, as well as perhaps having some bug fixes that makes it better than its predecessors.
- The article above is just for downloading the SPD Upgrade Tool. If you want to learn how to use it, you ought to next check out how to flash a PAC stock ROM on an Android smartphone.
- Bin Packet Load Errors: You may sometimes come across a “Bin Packet” load error. If that’s the case, then try using another version of the tool instead of just the latest one for your device.
- The SPD Upgrade Tool is an official tool developed and put together by Spreadtrum Communications Inc.
- Download: Xiaomi Mi Flash Tool [Links]
- Download: PhoenixCard [Links]
- Download: Xiaomi Redmi Emergency Download Mode (EDL) Pinout Finder [Links]
- Download: RockChip FactoryTool [Links]
- Download: Intel Phone Flash Tool [Links]
- Download: Myanmar Android Development Tool [Links]
- Download: Qualcomm Phone eMMC Repair Tool [Links]
- Download: SN Write Tool [Links]
- Download: GSM Flasher FRP Tool [Links]
- Download: RockChip Batch Tool [Links]